BHM Syllabus TU
(Bachelor of Hotel Management TU)
Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) is a 4 year program spreading over 8 semesters under Tribhuvan University. This course covers the fundamental of Hotel management, Food and Beverage production, Hospitality management, Office and Housekeeping management along with familiarizing the students with the multi dimension of hospitality industry. The course is both theoretical and practical in nature. It is the course of 120 credit hours consisting of 2000 marks. There occurs regular interns and job placement during the study period. From this also, we can assume the prospects of BHM in the job market. This is one of the fields whose scope is growing extensively day by day. The hotel management is a very dazzling, colorful and challenging career.
- To help students occupy the position of supervisor in the hotels and catering industry with sufficient management knowledge.
- Acquire the basic technical and social knowledge of handling hotels and catering service professionally.
- Applying basic cost reduction measures to make the business operation economically and financially successful.
- Set standards of providing 100 percent quality service to the customers.
- Become successful entrepreneurs in small and large firms.
- Help student develop a positive attitude towards trade with greater initiative and operations.